Walker Hill Fellowship in Measurement and Evaluation
Back to Endowments
About Dr. Walker Hill
Dr. Hill received his higher education from the University of Wisconsin. He came to Michigan State University in 1946 and held the position of Professor with the Office of Evaluation Services until his retirement in 1979. Dr. Hill was on leave to New Delhi, India, as a specialist in testing and evaluation with Columbia Teachers College from 1963-1967 and as a Fulbright in Calicut from 1971-1972, as a consultant to six Indian Universities on improvement of examinations. After 1968 he was also Foreign Student Counselor and Admissions Officer at MSU College of Education. Commodore Hill was a member of the Lansing Power Squadron and operated a marina on Beaver Island from 1959-1988.
Give Now to the Walker Hill Fellowship in Measurement and Evaluation