KIN Honors Option
KIN Honors Advisors and Liaison
- Amy Tratt, Kinesiology Honors Advisor, 620 Farm Lane, Room 134 of Erickson Hall, 355-3360, email@example.com
- Mr. George Harnick, Kinesiology Faculty Liaison, 308 W. Circle Drive in Room 131 of IM Sports Circle, 355-4744, firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Unit Guidelines
- H-options must have prior approval by faculty teaching or supervising the course. Approval must be arranged within the first two weeks at the beginning of the semester.
- Please read through the Honors Option Course Information by Clicking Here
- Use of the Honors Option Agreement Form is required.
- Students must earn a 3.0 grade or better in the course.
- H-options may not be offered in courses taught by graduate assistants unless supervision for the honors project is provided by a regular faculty member.
Authorized Courses for KIN Honors Options
- KIN 216 - Applied Human Anatomy
- KIN 250 - Measurement in Kinesiology
- KIN 310 - Physiological Bases of Physical Activity
- KIN 320 - Pathology of Sports Injury
- KIN 330 - Structural and Mechanical Analysis of Physical Activity
- KIN 345 - Sport and Exercise Psychology
- KIN 360 - Physical Growth and Motor Behavior
- KIN 365 - Sensorimotor Control
- KIN 371 - Introduction to Research Methods in Kinesiology
- KIN 421 - Lower Body Injury Evaluation
- KIN 426 - Upper Body Injury Evaluation
- KIN 445 - Sociocultural Analysis of Physical Activity
- KIN 465 - Adapted Physical Activity